Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm surrounded by penis.

Everyone say hi to Reid.

Photobucket

Well, his penis anyway.

This is Reid McCoy Culver. As of yesterday, we knew he was in fact a he. And as of today, he's got his own special tag on my blog.

Of course with happy news comes aggravation.

No, we cannot star in a remake of "My 3 Sons" now. We already have 3 sons. This is our 4th.

No, don't be sad because I "didn't get a girl" or tell me how hard you were hoping & praying for this baby to be a girl. I don't care what we have. Seriously. I don't. I want alive. If you're the hoping & praying type, do it for a living baby. That is so much more important & concerning to me than male or female.

I'll get off my soap box now.

Happy gift giving & getting day, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails