Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hi again.

So I apparently took the summer off blogging.

Here is what you’ve missed.

Jules is now in 3 year old preschool.
Photobucket

Still no hair cut. He doesn’t even like me to cut mine. He tells me, “if it gets in your eyes, just shake your head!” He also has been introduced to Pez candy & Patrick Swayze.

Blair is full of awesome.
Photobucket

He’s really just a baby, so nothing major to report, but he’s so cute I can’t stand it.

Jules is full of awesome & imagination. Here he is taking a bath.

Photobucket

He had his first show & tell last week. He took a Batman toy. He told the class, “This is Batman. He’s cool & fancy. My mom takes me to his place to get ice cream…Batman & Robbins.”

Adam is in the world of stand up.

Photobucket

We go out a lot…but only for stand up.

We got a new pet. A dog. Everyone say hi to Batman.

Photobucket

Jules named him. He came from a woman who was like 8 months pregnant & smoking like a train. He reeked of smoke, it was quite sad.

I’m back in school, again. No picture, but take my word for it. I’m there.

I got yet another new couch & stuff.

Photobucket

I got my $1300+ couch 3 weeks old from the public housing area for $300. I took advantage of someone’s misfortune. I’m American like that.

I’ve started selling tutus & other girly stuff. You should totally buy one (or 15). https://www.facebook.com/rainbowbabydesigns

I got a job. Not subbing like I was previously, but a real job that I go to. It’s part time, it’s in community mental health working with at risk kids. It’s good, I like it. I think I’m good at it. But it does keep me out 4 days a week until the kids are both in bed or until Blair is at least.

In the works I have a food blog, a cake blog, an entertaining blog about what happens when a fish dies & you don’t want your toddler to know, a maybe ttc blog, & maybe a blog that will cause drama!

Those are in no particular order. But they are upcoming.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new couch! Those cushions are awesome!!

    I had wondered what was going on with your job. It sounded like you were doing something totally different, but I had no idea what it was. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails