Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm leaving the interwebz.

FOREVER!

Mwhahahaha!

OK, not really. I'm too much of an attention whore to do that.

However, I have encountered an issue. My computer, it hates me.

I hate netbooks, but that's another rant for another day.

My charging port on my netbook (that thing the cord plugs into, I'm not sure if I'm making up its name or not) broke. And it needs fixed. Soooo...it'll be out of commission for a couple weeks. Sure, I have Adams computer but it's stupid. So I usually don't use it. But I'll try...for you peeps. But really, it's stupid. Like when I turned it on, I had to type a password, hit ESC twice, stand on my head & recite my ABC's backwards. Seriously.

But I'll be limited in my writing until mine is functional again. So expect a Christmas blog in like, uh, February at this rate. Let's all just pretend I'm quirky. Yes, just pretend.

I will still be keeping my Joel Project going, btw.

I'm going to go call Asus now to try to get them to fix my computer. Let's hope.

2 comments:

  1. What a pain! My computer cord broke Thursday. 60 freaking bucks for a new charger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from the Creme de la cerem, awesome blog! I believe you may have just gotten yourself a stalker....ahem....reader.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails