Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A new way to stalk.

While is this still the happening, cool place to be, I decided to open another blog that you may be interesting in stalking.

Epic Awesome.

I could post everyday about something kooky Jules has said or done, but I feel lame turning this into one of those strictly mom blogs. Then I'll end up feeling weird for saying "fuck" so much or anything else. So over at Epic Awesome I'll be posting amusing pictures & comments the kids make. Well, some amusing. Some just down right weird or creepy.

Yes, kids can be creepy. They're cute like that.

Of course I'll still post my adventures & awkwardness in being a parent here. If I can't share my fails in that regard, what will I take about sometimes? I can't constantly battle my neighbor...or can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails