Saturday, June 26, 2010

Supermodel.

I'm working on another blog to share in the next day or so. Yay, I am alive. I just have this new small person who depends on me for things like food & butt cleaning, so I'm a tad busy. But I did want to go ahead & share this.

My baby? He's a flipping supermodel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw those posted by my person photographer, Valarie, & I seriously thought, "That is one gorgeous baby!" then I was thrilled when I realized "Holy shit, that is MY baby!"

You can click her name above to read the experience, as well as click her links to all the wonderful pictures she took (I'm going to stalk her & learn from her amazing photo skills, she just doesn't know it yet).

And, of course, how great is this one?

Photobucket

Through Valarie, we found out about a special event going on during the opening weekend of Toy Story 3, which means that Jules also got to meet the hero of his life...BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!

Photobucket

Buzz looked a little funny, but not nearly as bad as other characters I've seen before.

Speaking of Jules, he's a fan of Blair's.

Photobucket

He comes into a room where Blair is & announces, "Hi Blair, it's me." It's adorable.

Of course my lame sense of humor doesn't end just because a baby is attached to my boob several times a day. I did this.

Photobucket

Even Blair is thinking "oh my."

It's not a professional picture by any means, but I took this & really liked it.

Photobucket

He's exactly a week old there, after his first doctors appointment.

Of course, I take various shots of a baby in the same spot because I'm a parent & that's just what I do. Eventually he woke up & I got a funny shocked expression from him. My friend, Liz, took it to the next level though by adding a nice caption.

Photobucket

I was sad that I didn't think of that. So not only do I need to learn skills from Valarie, but I need to learn caption skills from Liz.

My to do list...it just keeps getting longer.

But I promise the upcoming blog post is almost done. So yay, one thing done. Almost. Kinda sorta. Eventually.

I have mentioned I have this little thing living with me now, right? Just checking. I still can't believe it most of the time myself.

8 comments:

  1. These pictures are adorable! The lower ones are cut off, though. :-( Maybe you could decrease the size so we can see the whole thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Jess, he is BEAUTIFUL! I just love his furry little head! Congrats, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' little Supermodel Blair, lol! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is certainly beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is goregous!! i love him! great job, valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's GORGEOUS! And believe me, I wouldn't just say that. IF he was ugly, I'd just keep my mouth shut all together. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I was just stopping by to see if you had anything new and funny to snap me out of my mood. I miss reading your hilarious stories. I'm guessing your nursing and barely have time to pee if your like I was.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails