Thursday, April 29, 2010

Your happiness is the best revenge.

And my friends, my happiness comes in the form of hot pink flamingos.

You should all know the story of the camo tarp.

Still cringe at it, btw.

But...but...what is that in the distance where the small area without tarp remains?

Photobucket

Wait...could it be...? It is!

Photobucket

PINK FLAMINGOS!

Photobucket

They enjoy their view.

Photobucket

They are watching.

Photobucket

Of course, they only fill in for me.

Photobucket

And even if she pops for an expensive tarp without disconnects, well...

Photobucket

We've still got our ways.

I plan on expanding my flamingo family as well. I hope to have that whole area a sea of pink by the end of summer. If anyone has any other tacky crap they'd like me to add, let me know. I can do it. I'll also take donations of ugly if you'd like to add something yourself.

And on top of this event, it's come to my attention that I'm special & have been nominated for fancy blog award categories that you can vote for me in.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

I'm as hot as a 7 month pregnant woman can be.

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

My best parenting advice is teaching kids "we aren't going to the hospital!" I find that scares them into not jumping off the roof.

My site was nominated for Best Humor Blog!

The humorz, I haz them.

Vote for me, so I can feel good about myself & maybe get some sort of special icon or something.

6 comments:

  1. You have got to be frickin' kidding me. Those flamingos are FABULOUS. Just fabulous. You rock my socks off.

    I really wish you were MY neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I think they're kinda cute. Especially in the tall grass. Thanks for the laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flamingos! I'm so glad that it is you that lives next door to crazy and not me because I probably would not have handled it as well as you! Oh and the threat of NOT going to the hospital scares my 3 year old as well. She is a freak and loves doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need the plywood cut out family with the granny bending over showing her underwear, the little boy peeing, and the little girl...plus the creepy one of the man leaning against the tree...start building the whole town up there on the hill for her to look at. Freaky woman...I'd have called the city or county on her in a heartbeat over that tarp...there has GOT to be some code against it...even in West By God...we do have our limitations! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha that'll be great to have a bunch of flamingos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Put out some gnomes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails