Friday, February 12, 2010

Update on voting for my misery.

I figured peeps may want to know what happened after I posted about the contest I entered for my worse date story...

Well, today they announced the winner.

And to do so, they called me.

For the first time in my life, I've won something. Hooray! I go Tuesday to pick up my certificates for my prizes. I will document it, of course.

Thanks to anyone who voted for me, of course.

Now I just need to decide if I should be proud of winning, or be sad that this basically proves that I had the worse dating life ever.

Oh, fuck it, I won something. Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. WOOOO you won!! YAAAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for winning! and for finding funny in the retelling. At the very least, you finally have something to show for your lost evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just be psyched for winning!! A win is a win!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails