Sunday, November 29, 2009

Goodbye, my friends.

For all of you readers, stalkers, fans, etc....

Tomorrow morning we leave bright & early (OK, it's not bright out because it'll still be dark, but it's early), for Vegas.

Ok, we go to Ohio for our layover, then get on a plane for a 4 1/2 hour trip to Vegas.

Where we promptly get in a car & leave Vegas, heading for CA. Let's hope it doesn't fall off the map while we are there.

There, I will see Conan. And Liz. And then we will drive back to Vegas, eat at Craftsteak, & play penny slots. Oh, & go to the stage show of The Price is Right.

Yay! I shall return late night on the 4th. Miss me. Greatly.

6 comments:

  1. Have a blast! i can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'm very envious! Are you coming to San Diego by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time and enjoy Craft Steak...I love Tom Colichio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must have been some trip. It is now the 6th and still no update :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm home! Obviously.

    A little more poor thanks to, well, alot of things but I'll blame Craftsteak more than anything.

    I'm working on an update, but I'm kinda stuck in that post vacation rest. Fun. Update will be up later tonight or by tomorrow evening at the latest.

    And Bree, we were just in the Hollywood area. Got there Monday afternoon, went back to Vegas Tuesday evening after a trip to the LA Zoo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails