Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome WSAZ.

Hello, reader. Chances are you've came WSAZ.

Welcome. Even if you didn't come from WSAZ, welcome.

The lovely Carrie Cline came to my home today & interviewed me about the loss of our son, Joel, who we lost in May of this year. If you would like to know more about him & our loss, there are links to the left that review his story. You can also use the "search" feature if you'd like. Those post detail things from the basic info to rants about things concerning the aftermath of his loss, from problems with the medical community to family members.

The rest of this blog details my life otherwise, things we do, try to do, & things that happen. You can read about us redoing things in our house, adventures with my toddler, Jules, & other random things. I also use some "adult" language from time to time, so please excuse that. This can be an emotional place, for good or bad. If you're offended, I do apologize, but I do admit I have an emotional potty mouth.

Feel free to contact me, here, through email, or through facebook (that's linked to the left as well) if you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hi.

Thank you to everyone who has cared enough to explore our sons short existence & those around us who have helped us through it. You all should know who you are & we hope you know we appreciate you.

And if you didn't come from WSAZ, feel free to check out the story here:

Interview with WSAZ

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live.-Norman Cousins

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Jess! You did well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, great interview!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails