Saturday, September 5, 2009

A short picture blog...a day in my life the other day.

I made burgers for dinner the other night. Remember the last time I did that?

Well, this time wasn't much better...

Photobucket

*Sigh*

I scrapped them, they were fine.

Then I made this handy, dandy creation...

Photobucket

My son lives off the stuff. I try to buy the kind with bacon because I'm weird like that. I think it makes me feel fancy. Of course, when I dumped it in the water I did this...

Photobucket

*sigh*

Once my bacon bits dried out, they were very tasty.

Adam then made fun of me, so I made his burger for him...

Photobucket

What, is the lettuce not perfect?

I also went to the post office. While there I got...

Photobucket

My class list for grad school. Hooray!

I also got a bill...

Photobucket

The ultrasound place that helped, well, kill my son wants $47 for their misdiagnosis. I'll get right on that! I actually wrote a letter saying I dispute the debt based on the fact that the services they are charging for, at best, were incompetent. I'm seriously considering sending it.

Of course, you'll be glad to know...

Photobucket

I can save almost $7 with my 4 month old!11!!!11

Have I said *sigh* in this post yet? I promptly threw out that mail. Though I think now I should have saved them & sent them to the ultrasound place with my letter, adding "but here are some coupons if they didn't kill your baby!"

I'm really not as angry & bitter as I'm sounding in this, I promise.

And finally, here is Hammy...

Photobucket

That cat loves him some boxes. Isn't he sweet?

I'm now going to go make my son some Pasta Roni. Yeah, I'm a bad mom who feeds icky, processed foods. Go visit my inlaws if you want to rant & rave about how much I suck, I'm sure they'd love to have you. :b

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Grad School. No way on this planet I would ever go back to school. And Austin loves processed food too, and I hate to cook, so yeah, I'll join your bad mom club :) I mean Hello, we do live in EKY and WV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least he isn't getting Mt. Dew, right?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails